On this page you will find a variety of resources for teachers, including links to other local teacher’s websites, online resources to use in the classroom, and CTE frameworks and leadership activities
CS Teacher Websites
As listed below, several of our members host their curriculum online. They all support active sharing of their materials (with credit).
High School Teachers
- Alan Piercy, Soundview School, Lynnwood
- Cathy Webb, Edmonds Heights K-12, Edmonds
- Crystal Hess, Tahoma HS, Covington
- Earl Bergquist, Garfield HS, Seattle
- Lauren Bricker, Lakeside HS, Seattle
Online CS Resources
Many of our members use the online tools listed below in their classrooms.
Learn to Program
- Coding Bat: Java and Python
- Practice-it: Java
- Programmr: Many Different Languages
- Hacker Rank: Challenges and contests
Career and Technical Education (CTE) Resources
Below you will find many documents that CTE teachers need when creating and maintaining their programs.
CTE Advisory Committees
- AP Computer Science CIP 110201 – 180 hours – Vashon SD
- Intro to Computer Science CIP 110201 – 90 hours – Vashon SD
- APCS Principles Mobile CSP 110201 – South Kitsap SD